top of page


  • Dwelling Coverage- pays the estimated cost to repair damages to your home in the event of a loss by a covered peril

  • Other Structures Coverage- covers the cost of repairs from damages to detached structures on your property, (i.e. garages, sheds and fences), in the event of a loss by a covered peril

  • Personal Property Coverage- covers personal belongings in the event that they are damaged or destroyed by a covered peril anywhere in the world

  • Loss of Use Coverage- pays for living expenses, (up to coverage limits), if you are required to leave your home temporarily due to restorations

  • Personal Liability Coverage- provides protection in the event that someone in your household causes harm to another person or their property and a claim or lawsuit is being made against you.


  • Additional Replacement Cost- makes additional coverage available if your current coverage is not enough to recover from a loss by a covered peril

  • Personal Article Floater- covers specifically stated items that require higher coverage limits than those provided in standard homeowners policy

  • Identity Fraud- provides coverage to help with expenses needed to restore your identity in the event of fraudulent use

  • Ask about Renters, Landlord and Condo Coverage (Boat and yacht coverage available too)

bottom of page